Monday, 18 June 2007
Sprained my ankle today! This just isn't my day. Just when we started running, I had to fall over the curb on the pavement. Sinseh SUZHEN helped me rubb but it was like freaking pain. Was screaming my head off. It was even pain while rowing especially on the 1st triangle but the 2nd and 3rd wasn't that bad cos I was having fun singing and immitating the dragonboaters with YANLI in the canoe. It really took my mind off the pain((: And instead of going home to rest my ankle, I went shopping with her at Marina Square. We bought a pair of matching shorts and a shirt. Shopping really works wonders! THANKS FOR ACCOMPANYING ME YANLI((:
Then went to see a REAL and LICENSED sinseh later in the night and it was another round of torture with much screaming. I have to admit, I have a low threshold for pain. And he said that I can't run for the next week! I have IVP coming up ):
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D